Sunday 9 October 2011

Autumn

Autumn is clearly the best time of the year... The air is so crisp and it helps to clear out the fog in a persons mind. It is almost like the season is a time to prepare for leaving the past behind. It has been such a strange year and as we are coming into the final months of  2011 I am becoming aware of the sacrifices I have been forced to make to lead my life the way I want to. I have lost love, friends and people that I felt were friends but turned out to be mere blips in my timeline. I am happy that I am in a place where I can reflect on mistakes and misgivings without feeling bitter. I know that there will be elements of the past that I will have face over the next 6 months but then I will be able to put it all behind me. Until then I will enjoy the autumn and winter and wave goodbye to 2011 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment