Wednesday 12 October 2011

Good Afternoon

Hello Wednesday,

God what a hectic day! I have been planning and advertising all day and feel relieved that I am getting somewhere. My lovely extended family have been very supportive, big shout out to Paula, Paul, Sandra and Ernie. They know I love them to pieces and I really love how loyal and kind they have always been to me. I feel very lucky to have them in my life and the faith they have in my abilities and passion for vintage clothing has given me the confidence to carry on even though it isnt always easy. It probably would have been easier for them to turn their backs on me because of things that happened over the last year but they haven't.

Tomorrow is Flea Market day and I am excited, I have some beautiful pieces this week and looking forward to chating with my lovely regular customers


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment