Friday 9 March 2012

Friday Afternoon's

Does anyone else agree that Friday afternoon's feel like they last forever. Every time I look at the clock it appears to be going backwards. I have so much to do this evening and I could really do with getting started. I foolishly volunteered to make a skull shaped birthday cake for my lovely friend Mala's surprise 30th birthday party on Saturday. I do not bake! I hate baking, I have friends and family that are very good at baking and if I want cake I will ask them for it o go to a shop to buy it. I love cooking but baking doesn't fit into my life. So why did I undertake the project, goodness knows! I am also preparing a Greek feast for some lovely friends tomorrow night, a task I am looking forward to very much. I am making beef stifado, grilled halloumi, houmous, dolmades, gallantes, Greek chicken, Greek style roast potato's, roast veg cous cous, spanakopita and a few other delights. Then baked figs with mascarpone for dessert!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment