Wednesday 1 February 2012

Flea Market

Super looking forward to the flea market tomorrow! Have some lovely new bits for the stall and looking forward to the fab cake made for us by the equally fab Sandra Stammers! I'm hoping that my pitch is soon to become regualr then all my customers will be able to find me easily! Not that the stall is at all hard to find because of the bunting.... Hoping to get some new bits for our home from the market, looking for coloured glass (as always) and maybe a picture or two. I'm looking out for bits for Zoey's room too, we have found her a lovely dressing table which we can hopefully pick up on Friday!

Hopefully see all you lovely folk tomorrow

Luce xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh ,i wish i could be there too .
    I love Fleamarkets:-)
    We have one on sunday ,it`s a antique market.
    Your`s Kingha<3

    ReplyDelete