Wednesday 29 February 2012

Leap Year

It feel so strange that every four years we get an extra day. It feels like it should be a special day, to remind ourselves of what and who we love and do something out of the ordinary... Unfortunately for me I am at work but I may try to mix it up a bit, may treat myself to getting the train home rather than bus, ha ha! Have an interview tomorrow afternoon, so nervous about it but its a good opportunity and I need to man up and do my best. I have lots of goodies to bring to the market tomorrow, a lovely 1950's pleated rayon with silk skirt, a lovely 1940's black dress a very classic piece, five pairs of vintage farrah slacks, vintage YSL mens shirts and lots of lovely womens sepeates!

Really looking foward to my roasted red pepper and tomato soup made for me by the lovely Sandra and tomorrow my best friend Paula is providing the market cake!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment