Saturday 7 April 2012

Onwards and upwards

I must take charge of things and make better, well thought out choices. At the moment my head is all over the place and I may not be thinking my decisions through carefully enough. I act impulsively and sometimes running away from things seem the best course of action but life never really alters as dramatically as I expect it too. People let you down (fact) and hurt you (superfact) and often it feels that escaping them and all that surrounds you will give you the best protection. Maybe it does in the short term but long term those deep seated feelings, problems and issues will still be there. Traditionally I run to the hills the minute things don't go the way I want or expect them to. I feel like doing that right now, this very minute but I have anchors that are stopping me. This is the first time in my life that I have stopped and considered my actions, considered the impact of me running away on others. I would love a crystal ball so I would know if the promises made to me were true, if things really are going to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment