Tuesday 17 April 2012

Race for Life

Well I'm all entered for the Race for Life on the 17th June. I'm doing the 5k but wish there was a 10k so I could really push myself. I am starting training propely next week. I will am going to carry on running 3 times a week for the first 2 weeks then up it to 4. I need to start accurately measuring my distance but I nomally do 3 miles when I'm limited to how much time I have. As from next Monday I am going to stop drinking during the week (except for special circumstances, which incidentally, doesn't include a bad day at work. 2 days a week I am going to run before work and 2 days I will run after. I'm also going to get my once a week swim in somewhere fom then. I love swimming so much and just want to get back into the routine of going, have a lovely vintage swimsuit to wear that is actually far more practical than any modern bathing suit I've ever seen. All of this, along with work and my lovely market stall will keep me super busy and distracted from all affairs of the heart and hard times in the life of me! Excellent news I'm sure you will agree. My reason's for running are the normal run of the mill but important to me, reasons. Out of respect and love for my grandparents and also because of my cancer scare. I will post the link for sponsorship so please sponsor me if you can xx

No comments:

Post a Comment