Saturday 21 April 2012

Today

Someone said something to me today that I really never expected them to say. It threw me straight away, took my breath away and made eveything seem different. I don't know why it shocked me so much but I have to say it has truly surprised the skin off me. Sometimes you think you have the measure of a man and then they say something that makes everything go topsy turvy, your head goes dizzy and you lose all power of rational thought. The blood rushes fom your head to your heart and you forget yourself for that moment. The certain thing said would have seemed very insignificant to anyone else but not to me.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it was a good thing!

    I have nominated you for a One Lovely Blog Award, details are on my blog :)

    www.lucyslilworld.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling... the thing said meant so much to me x

    ReplyDelete