Saturday 7 April 2012

Well hello there

Good Morning! I've been a bit busy recently so not been able to get on here as much. Market times have been really good recently, the good weather helps, plus an influx of wonderful linens and vintgae fabrics has given The Vintage Cause a good boost in sales. The regular pitch helps of course, a godsend! I'm super looking foward to my break away next weekend, the thrill of not having to get up at 6:20 6 mornings a week is the most wonderful part.

So i've been doing some research into the vintage underwear recently. When explaining to customers why I never get larger sized clothes in I have to explain that this is partly due to the change in womens shapes over the years, waists aren't always as nipped in as they used to be. The biggest impact though is the underwear we where. I try to wear vintage bra's or vintage inspired underwear as much as possible because it gives a smoother shape under garments and is more flattering to my squidgy body. It isn't always easy to find the right cup size though, D or DD, but there are some wonderful vintage inspired ranges that cater for bigger boobs, What Katie Did, Stockings and Romance to name a couple.

Here are some pics of my fave things!













No comments:

Post a Comment