Sunday 1 January 2012

2012

Well 2012 is being very good to me so far! The Vintage Cause has got all the lovely vintage fabric samples copyrighted and ready to be turned into beautiful wrapping paper, cards and gift bags! When that project is completed we are going to look into designing a classic vintage homeware print and then the skies are the limit! I feel so creative at the moment and really looking forward to moving into our lovely new house where I will have a work room to put together all my ideas and keep my inspirations close by. Have loved house and cat sitting for the last few weeks for our friends holidaying in new zealand, but having our own place is so exciting! I just need to get my workspace together and 2012 will fall into place nicely. I will be blogging about all the vintage treasures I unearth but also with some pics of the things we are creating xx

No comments:

Post a Comment