Saturday 14 January 2012

Such a busy day ahead! Day off from the new job but the day is not going to be restful! I'm off searching for lovely pieces for the new house, then I'm cooking something yummy for the travellers return this evening. Also need to move the rest of our worldly belongings... Happy times but also a bit scary and grown up! Yesterday I was offered the position of regional representative for The Vintage Festival, I need to gather information about the 'Vintage Scene' up here and also find potential stall holders. Its an exciting opportunity to network with other vintage retailers and enthusiast and share ideas and stories. Plus I get a free stall and free tickets for the festival in july, not bad at all. Right now I'm too sleepy to get out of bed, was going for a run but have decided to go swimming instead today, mixing it up a bit xx

No comments:

Post a Comment