Sunday 29 January 2012

Past Conquests

A friend of mine got me thinking about the 'notches on my bed posts' as he called it the other day. He was accusing me of being a sexual predator in a very light hearted conversation. I have pretty much always lived in the moment. You can't plan what happens, you enjoy the ride, so to speak. I have had wonderful love affairs that may have not lasted but they were real. I like the fact that when I'm a little old lady (still well dressed with black hair and red lipstick) occasionally I will remember the trists of my my younger days and only I will know what the wry smile means. What is the point of living a life without love, passion and even to some extent the pain that comes with it. I can honestly say I do not regret a thing, why should I? X

No comments:

Post a Comment