Monday 23 January 2012

Poorly

For those who occasionally read this, I will be having a bit of a break from everything from Feb 29th until mid-march. I have low malignant precancerous ovaries and have to go in for a laparotomy. It should all be fine and dandy but I am worried none the less. It is when things like this happen that you remember yyou are not invincible and you also take stock of your situation. I am happy now but wasn't for years. I like myself now, but didn't for years, I have even hurt myself and damaged myself, for no other reason than fear or aomtimes vanity. I am aware of the mistakes I have made and want to put it all behind me now and be positive. On a happier note I got lots of lovely vintage goodies at the weekend include !960's glassware, french linens and far too many ornaments xx

No comments:

Post a Comment