Friday 6 January 2012

he he he

Just watching Top of the Pops 1977, the year before I was born! So retrotastique, the clothes are so overstated, I didn't realise just how much embellishment was used to create those magnificent garments! Well I start me new job on Tuesday and my lovely friend Mr Mowforth is hopefully going to be my assistant manager. He hails back from the good old days of The Peak bookshop, where we all mixed up the fine art of bookselling, drinking, talking about life and of course a bit of flirting was thrown in for good measure! Looking forward to the opportunities this new managerial position is going to bring, 2012 is the best year in a long time (and its only January)...
Also made some good contacts with the Northern Soul Groups in the area and I'm going to be making up some patterns for a few lovely ladies...I will post some images of the finished product after the weekend, got some lovely material arriving tomorrow hopefully xx

No comments:

Post a Comment