Tuesday 24 January 2012

New Old Furniture

It's all arrived today, Unfortunately it doesn't all fit in the house but where there's a will there's a way! I love it, the house looks like a vintage palace and also I can now confirm that the latest edition to Our palace is Miss Zoe Richardson, who will possibly be moving in at the weekend. Today the !940's cabiner arrived and as soon as I can rush home I will display all my lovely coloured glass in it. The I have the old suitcase of blankets and linens to sort through. There are some lovely french lace ones that are so old and delicate you can barely feel them, but luckily they have been cared for a kept as bright and beautiful as the day they were made. Then there is a great deal of steaming to do but I have a new (old) hand steamer that I can use whilst watching films later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment