Wednesday 11 January 2012

new job... and another new job!

Well kids I appear to be ridiculously employable at the moment! I have started my new management job, very tiring but I'm working for a very worthwhile charity and one of my best friend Mr Simon Mowforth is going to get on board and be my assistant manager! Have found some lovely pieces in the store and hoping that the remake project we are embarking on is going to be a huge success! I have also started the vintage training manual and it was so much fun to put together it hardly even felt like I was at work. Then this evening the most exciting thing happened... a local band Son of Eagle have approached me to do some styling for their upcoming tour! They need totally re-styling and it is a venture I experienced at Beyond Retro so my expertise are ready and willing!
But darlings wouldn't like be boring if it was all work and no pleasure... The lovely 'him in doors' has taken a few days off work so he has been looking after me during my first days in the new job! We have had some inspiration for the big day and we think we may have settled on a venue! Have a big question to answer my surrogate dad when he gets back from new zealand on Saturday, fingers crossed he says yes!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment