Tuesday 17 July 2012

Awkward Moment

I have just felt that surge of butterflies you only get when something truly life changing is about to happen. I have had a few jobs that have really inspired me and driven me to work hard and help forge a career for myself. My current position hasn't allowed me this luxury unfortunately..... BUT... Today I had an interview for one of my "Top Ten Dream Jobs" and I was selected for a second interview within 5 minutes of leaving the interview room. I wasn't as nervous as I would usually be, I just took it in my stride and spoke about the things in life that inspire me, designers, artists, music, books, films... how many interviews does a person get like that? Well the next part of the selection process is 10am Thursday morning so fingers crossed x

No comments:

Post a Comment