Tuesday 24 July 2012

Whoop Whoop


Confirmed with Vintage Life Magazine this morning that New House will be photographed for a feature on Vintage Homeware Collecting! The hoarding is finally paying off!

http://www.vintagelifemagazine.com/

Here is the link for the magazine if people aren't already familiar with it, it's pricey to buy but free to look at online...

My avid readers will know that I am somewhat of a coloured glass collector. I collect mainly reds and greens (pale through to dark). I also collect 1960's shot glasses and patterned glasses from that era, 1950's champagne glasses and well all the glasses I can find. My latest obsessions is shallow wine glasses with coloured stems, so pretty!

It all started with some dark red port glasses, last used as a table decoration with tea lights last Christmas. In the interview my obsession with glass is naturally going to be the main topic of discussion, plus I am to pull out 5 of my most treasured pieces. As my usual decade of choice is the 60's I am going to do it all Mad Men style and make some martini's for my guests x

No comments:

Post a Comment