Monday 30 July 2012

Monday already....

I have acquired a new hobby! Working on my bike. The week before last I picked up a lovely vintage raleigh sapphire from Ashgate Hospice Charity Shop... For just £15, super bargain times.
BF has taken the piss a bit because I said that I was going to spend some time working on my bike this week and weekend and he wanted to know what work I was going to be doing and whether it would require any power tools or heavy equipment, suffice to say his cheekiness was met with short shrift! What I am actually going to do is raise the seat, attach my basket, when it arrives from etsy this week, put my plastic daisies round the basket, clean the bike, polish it, use that special bike de-ruster stuff and maybe look at getting some new handlebars.... If this is not working on my bike then I don't know what is! Had a good ride on it yesterday though and riding round to best friends tonight to cook her dinner because she is laid up with a bad ankle... x

No comments:

Post a Comment