Saturday 21 July 2012

Long day

I have done so much work today, tis madness, why is it that the minute I have handed in my notice I suddenly have a new found vigour for the damn place? I can only declare myself to be a strange creature and have done with it. I keep having all these merchandising ideas and my head is all of a flutter with inspiration. I can honestly say that my creative side is fully restored and I am ready to set myself to any challenge I can get hold of. Me and Best Friend are going to get down to some serious planning and making. We are under no illusion, we know we will not be making our millions but money isn't important to me, happiness is and this is what makes me happy. Last year I left a job I loved, I don't regret leaving because I don't believe in regrets, I did the right thing at the time. I miss the people and the place and it trained me in something I have been passionate about for years. Now I am ready to embark on something similar x

No comments:

Post a Comment