Friday 20 July 2012

Moving house...

Well it is nearly all done.... BF has done a marvellous job, super proud of his hard work. We have got the vintage funiture for my office and the workspace is all sorted for starting our creations. Best Friend and I are going into business together hosting vintage tea parties and renting out all our lovely homeware so we are putting together all our marketig strategies too, watch this space for your invite to the launch!
My adopted daughter Zoe is turning 18 in September, a week after I turn 21 (I wish) lots of thought has gone into birthday festivities and presents, should be a lovely occasion thoroughly celebrated in style!
Interview went amazingly yesterday, have my trial next Friday afternoon, soooooo nervous, have been working tirelessly on my portfolio and it is really coming together now but there is still far too much to put in, didn't realise how much bloomin' work I had done. The job is head visual merchandiser at the new Debenhams in Chesterfield. It is the best job opportunity I have ever had and it would be such an exciting career leap. I have done a lot of visual merchandising work before but to have the creative control of such a prestigious department store would be recognition of all the hard work I had put into my career. I know I have chosen to have love, adventures and a career rather than a family but I don't regret a single moment! x

No comments:

Post a Comment