Tuesday 24 July 2012

The Husband....

Goodness I do worry about him. Regardless of the fact that we aren't together anymore we have managed to stay friends and support each other when there have been ups and downs. It hasn't always been easy but we made a vow to each other and although the marriage didn't work out we managed to get a pretty good friendship out of it. He is a good man, you may not have always heard me say this because we did have some terrible, terrible times and being in an abusive relationship has scarred me but I have been looking into having some counselling to help me come to terms with that abuse. We bought out the worst in each other... it's that simple, alcohol was the main problem, alcohol and a clask of two strong ego's. Since splitting up neither of us has had a wonderful time of it and James is coming out of a horrible relationship right now and I am trying to support him as much as possible but I have to bite my tongue because he isn't at the stage where I can say 'Actually James, Louise is a nasty, lazy, dole scrounging, drugged up, abusive, cruel and manipulative slag'.... Awkward... So for now I will console and advise but if I ever see the skanky little whore bag I will slap her so hard she will wish she was still whoring herself out for coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment