Tuesday 24 July 2012

Nervous

I'm so nervous about Friday, I have put in all the work but I am a quaking mess! Looking forward to having some time in Meadowhall with Best Friend after training times though. We are off to get my Matron of Honour Dress... It is a less than conventional choice but would you expect anything less, ideally I would have found something vintage but there hasn't been time to source the right thing and I am losing more weight by the day so don't want to have to bother with altering something that would be tricky to alter back so I am going off the peg courtesy of Coast... Opting for the long, black, tight dress of course! Got some lovely shoes for the wedding from Office yesterday, really beautiful detailing on the heel.
Today I've summered it up with a long, vintage Laura Ashley dress in a pale blue with white flower, along with my AA black belt (found at the weekend by BF) and black ballet pumps! Hopefully a swelter free outifit, it's bloomin' warm in this shop. Excited about birthday times as we are having a little trip away the weekend before my birthday and then I'm booked in fo tattoo times on actual birthday day... Then it's young Ms Richardson's birthday (most important day of the year) then the BF's birthday and then Best Friend's wedding... super busy times, plus new job.... AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh too busy x

No comments:

Post a Comment