Tuesday 31 July 2012

WTF

Life is too stressful, new house, leaving job, unpacking, everyday life... It just all gets too much sometimes. Unfortunately I am a make do type of person and when things are tough I always decide to pile the pressure on. I can't remember the last time I was on my own. When I say 'alone' I mean quality time, not having a bath or getting the bus... I mean spending a day in my own company. I know a lot of people who feel like this and also a lot of people who find it hard to be alone... not me, I love it... oh the things I could do with a day to myself, pluck my eyebrows, read, colour block my wardrobe, go somewhere and be anonymous. My next rant is this... I spend all day nearly everyday hearing my name and I'm sick of it. I want a day where I don't hear it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment