Wednesday 22 August 2012

Continued...

This is an extension of the things I like list...

* Seeing street lights turn on and off... especially off in the morning
* Waking up just before my alarm
* Planning running away with my cat
* Taking my photo to make sure I look ok
* Making lists
* Reading cook books
* Preparing dinner the night before so I know it's all sorted before I get home from work
* Cleaning bathrooms
* Reading magazines in shops/newsagents
* It being quiet... and then putting my music on loud
* Bed and Sleep
*A surprise text.... a nice one that is
* Unexpected compliments
* Again and again I mention this but here we go again... brushing my teeth
* Proper writing sets
* Long journeys on my own (ha ha or with my cat)
* Not having to pretend to people
* Tea Dresses
* Staple guns/stanley knives/glue/string
* Phonecalls
* Biographies
* Autumn
* My So Called Life (the tv series)
* Looking forward to things
* Taking care of people
* Leaves
* Saturday and Sunday Papers
* The Car Boot and Flea Market
* My hunter wellies
* Filling in forms
* Tax rebates

... more to come x

No comments:

Post a Comment