Wednesday 29 August 2012

So much rain..... the weather really is dreadful at the moment, it makes everything seem less shiney and fun.
I have been lucky with charity shop finds this week and the projects are getting bigger. I have been asked to become a trustee of a new charity in Sheffield and help develop their charity shop. It sounds like and interesting opportunity and its always good to have another notch on the CV. I bought some beautifully presented sheet music today that I'm going to frame, a pretty pink wade jug, pink glass bowl that I've just discovered is worth between £55-£70, a lovely wade toast rack in wade green (those in the know will understand my colour referencing). I have also invested in some blackboard paint for a little idea I've had for the kitchen. There have been other purchases but I have to do some work now ha ha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment