Monday 6 August 2012

I finish work 4 weeks today, have already worked 2 weeks notice, they are taking the piss really but the money will be handy at the end of it all! I can't wait to finish, going to sleep for three days then take myself off to London for a V&A trip to see the ballgown exhibition hopefully, will also try to coax best friend into coming! I can't wait for birthday tattoo times, the tattoo I'm having is a fox, face on within a black cameo style frame with red roses in the foxes background. I love the design and it has quite a bit of meaning to me. Unfortunately Ray and Saz are both abroad (one in Paris one in Rome) during the birthday festivities but I have a few little things planned including cooking a great Greek feast for my lovely friends. x

No comments:

Post a Comment