Wednesday 1 August 2012

Sorry...

I was really grumpy yesterday, I love the company of others so I shouldn't have been whingeing about having time on my own.... Bad Lulu!

After Sandra and Ernie came round and did some elflike wok on the living room the house felt like it was stating to come together.... until I walked into my office/workroom and found that it was utter bedlam... Then I found a oe stood next to me and she said 'This room is totally your responsibility' then she ran off giggling before I had the chance to throw a wooden coat hanger at her!

It is literally going to take foever to sort! I have too much, I am a super hoarder! Monks is going to help me decoupage the work table with some old papers and maps I unearthed a few weeks ago and then the next job is to cover my horrid ikea pine book shelves with the dolls house wallpaper I got from the car boot last week. I don't really know what sort of tape I need to cover them so if anyone has any suggestions please comment below. Also I want to make some more lace collars but I can't find a way of stopping them from fraying. I suppose edging it with velvet ribbon might work but there may be a more cost effective way of doing it... again comments welcome. I am also looking for some mother of pearl vintage buttons if anyone knows where I can get them on mass? Thanks everyone, my brain is a bit muddled at the moment x

2 comments:

  1. For your wall paper on wood http://www.plaidonline.com/mod-podge/brand/home.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers,
    have ordered some, will post pics of it when finished (even if it's a disaster)

    ReplyDelete