Friday 31 August 2012

What a beautiful day...

I have to say that today is one of those days that reminds me why I bother to get up in the morning. The air is crisp and cool but the Sun is working hard to make everything glimmer. I had a lovely day yesterday, a slight lie in followed by tea and toast in bed with my book. Then I sprung into action and recovered the dining room chairs, made some blackboards, prepared dinner for us and some others, did some houssework then went out for a lovely afternoon with Monkey and Ray. I got some charity shop bargains, things for me and things for the business. Then when I got home I made another attempt at choux pastry, failed, tried again and it worked! Top the day off with a couple of episodes of My So Called Life and a hot bath... Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment