Thursday 16 August 2012

Rant....

Badly dressed people should not be permitted to use public transport! Fact!  At least 5 days a weeks I am forced to endure a sea of fake Barbour coats teamed with an ocean of fake designer bags! People wearing cheap, nasty synthetic fabrics in even cheaper shades of the colour spectrum. Badly fitting, unflattering and uncoordinated 'outfits'. They may think they have thrown something on and it looks ok enough for wherever their day may be taking them but.... it is unacceptable! Do you know something bus people... get up earlier, brush your hair, maybe get a bra that actually fits you better still by some underwear that doesn't slice you bum in half, then maybe that uncomfortable grimace you have on your face will vanish. Also are you young girls descendents of the oompa lumpa's? No, well then maybe take the fake tan down a shade or two. Every day I keep all this inside when actually I feel like screaming at them all! But amoung all this is one shining beacon of hope for the day. Handsome Suit Man! The second part of my bus journey allows me the guilty pleasure of passing by this well dressed and immaculately groomed gentleman. Always in a sharp, well cut suit, excellent footwear, the whole package. He has a lovely neck tattoo and well he is just dreamy. If it wasn't for him I would probably have caused a terrible bus crash by now. I am not claiming to be the don of fashion or the best dressed person, I make fashion mistakes just like everyone else, but I admit them and make a change... Yes sometimes I may dress controversially. I recently got threatened with a disciplinary at work for wearing my black topshop hotpants all the time, possibly too bold a choice for a charity shop but I  will carry on wearing them till they are all worn out (ha ha I have 2 pairs). So morning bus crew when my eyes are closed during our journey it isn't because I catching 40 winks before work... It's because you offend my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment