Tuesday 14 August 2012

Oddness

I feel like I'm becoming myself again, after a good few of years not being. It is hard to always stay true to yourself but I am finally being the person I like. A bad marriage caused what I thought was irrecoverable damage but it seems that time is the greatest healer. I am not without fault, as others are usually quick to remind me, but giving myself such a hard time for the mistakes I've made in the past is not going to change anything. When you know what you want in life you should always grab it and make the most of it. Too many people surround themselves with regrets and empty wishes, I don't want to be like that, I want to seize opportunities and adventures. Surely making the most out of life is what it is all about. I don't know, it just seems that I am wasting time even writing on here when actually I should be doing something far more interesting (truth be told I am stuck at work with nothing to do so writing on here is actually a better use of time than staring blankly into space). I have plans, exciting plans, I am just getting very impatient.x

No comments:

Post a Comment