Wednesday 8 August 2012

Moving

The awful thing about moving is not being able to locate things when you are in your new house!
I bought a globe shot glass holder with the original shot glasses in a few months ago on a lovely shopping trip, probably one of the best I've had this year and now I can't find it. I am super sad about it. I am sure that there are probably other things that have gone astray in the move but this was one of my favourite things... boo hoo! Have had a very unproductive day today, unless you count daydreaming as productive. One lovely thing that has happened today is that my bridesmaid dress has speedily arrived. I love it, I am going to wear it to do the housework after the wedding as it is the most glamorous dress I have ever owned, this is really saying something as I have owned about a million dresses! It is not conventionally bridesmaid dressy but the bride approves so why ever not! x

No comments:

Post a Comment