Thursday 2 August 2012

Self Realisation

Yesterday I finallt came to terms with the fact that I do not want a corporate like career.... I had the chance to be the deputy manager of the shiney new Debenhams in Chesterfield and I turned it down. I don't want work to rule my life anymore, I had stopped enjoying myself for a while and now I am being myself again and it just always makes me so much more happy than having the money that goes with a corporate job. A great deal of my career has been working for lovely indepedant companies that have inspired me to work for myself so in a huge leap of faith I have decided to properly invest in my talents and passions. I am going for lots of jobs that won't be too time consuming and draining and then the rest of my work life will be creative and all about vintage. I do need some help with some areas that I'm going to test the waters in because I can be a bit clumsy and messy at times but when it comes to the sewing I'm all fine and dandy. So that's the positive part over and done with...

I have a guilty admission, I don't completely hate Cath Kidston. I have, in the past made a big song and dance about it but that was because I was being petty and bitchy. People are allowed to like whatever they like and I am a fool for behaving in a derogatry manner. But no more... I wish the people I have belittled (out of spite not good cause) the best of luck in their ventures and may it bring them the happiness I hope it also brings me.

After yet another one of my apologies I would like to draw my avid readers to this lovely little number....

http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/p-18571-cath-kidston-edwardian-ditsy-tea-dress.aspx?referrer=category

I believe I may need it in a 10 or possible 12, for all those people who may be looking for ideas for my birthday (oh so very soon) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment