Monday 13 August 2012

Just 3 weeks...

Yippee, just 3 weeks to go, to be fair that job hasn't been terrible and I have benefited a lot from it but goodness at times it has been so boring. I like working with people and enjoy the interaction, unfortunately that hasn't always been the case whilst being here. On to pastures new, I've got an interview on Friday then another interview next week, also lined up some work so I know I will be bringing in money every week, the market will be my staple though. Thanks to some friendly advice I am going to be able to do my soap project now and found some good patterns for other bits and pieces yesterday. I've been offered some dressmaking work but I'm a bit nervous I've under quoted pricewise so may need to have another look at it. I can't wait for my birthday sewing machine, I saw it on the back of Making magazine and it was love at first sight, the first thing I have to do is make wedding bunting! Had a superace time on Saturday night... we went to a gig then after realising we were broke and had no food at home we went to a free club and danced our socks off... unfortunately we had to leave because a girl spilt her drink down the back of my disco pants (yes, they were finally worn in their meant for environment) and I had to be dragged off before I punched her! x

No comments:

Post a Comment